2012-10-03

Week I // Surface Exploration


Apophenic Ecologies //

Surface Explorations // September 17, 2012



The first step in the process of manipulation was in creating a series of curves in Maya and through tweaking lofting and point placement to come up with interesting topographies.

After finishing a few of these manipulation I brought the surface files into Rhino to create contour maps, from which I then exported to Illustrator to create a visual depth field.
 




My 7th iteration was the geography I deiced to output to a physical model.

The process of manipulations was based off distances from the preceding curve.  based on being close or far apart the points either jogged away, towards, forward, backwards, as well as up and down in elevation.















The final physical Model.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen